Your Financial Stress Solution
Insolvency Services Financial Stress Management
Gervase is owned and operated by John Shanahan and Clare Birnie. Gervase specialises in financial stress services such as Bankruptcy, Liquidation, Administration and Receivership, and includes other consulting and investigative reporting services specifically for individuals and small businesses.
As small business owners themselves, John and Clare realise it is important to take steps to seek professional advice of a registered regulated insolvency practitioner when your business is struggling.
There are a number of ways in which you can save and improve your financial position. Do not hesitate in seeking advice- timing can be critical.
Our goal is to assist you through financial stress with clear options for you and your individual situation. Contact us today for a no obligation, confidential consultation with John or Clare, where we meet with you at a time and place you are comfortable with. Don't beat yourself up any longer, you haven't failed, let us help you so you can focus on the things in life that matter to you.
We have the UNDERSTANDING. We have the EXPERTISE. We can give you reliable ADVICE. We can provide your with SOLUTIONS.
Are you Asking?
- Do I need to go Bankrupt?
- What is a Statutory Demand?
- Is my business in too much debt?
- How am I going to pay wages and super?
- I don’t know how I can meet suppliers requesting cash on delivery terms?
- How am I going to pay my ATO Debt?
- What are the implications of being insolvent?
- How can I protect my business from bad debts or slow payers?
- The bank said no to more finance, what are my other options?
Contact us today to talk through your questions. John and Clare are here to listen and provide you with options.
At Gervase we can assist you with:
- Understanding the causes of negative cashflow and ongoing losses
- Providing you with options on what to do when you receive a Statutory Demand
- Registration of PPSR and management of PPSR registrations
- Provide you with options and advice.
- Dealing with constant overdue bills
- Analysis of high staff turnover rate
- What to do after being denied finance or loans.
Gervase cater to small businesses and individuals:
- We understand that nothing is ever “one-size-fits-all” when it comes to insolvency or financial stress.
- We are a small business ourselves and you will have direct contact with Clare or John at all times.
- We have extensive experience in helping businesses and owners evaluating what the cause of the financial stress and assist in determining whether it is temporary/short term or systematic/long term.
- Our years’ of experience as registered, regulated insolvency practitioners mean we know how to find the right path for you and/or your company.
- We are committed to seeing businesses survive and individuals thrive.
How are John and Clare at Gervase different to my bookkeeper or accountant?
Just like you make an appointment to your tax accountant for you taxation needs, Gervase is your specialist advisor for dealing with matters of financial stress, including restructuring and insolvency.
We have the specialist knowledge and expertise to give you up to date, accurate and meaningful advice.
Areas of Specialty
Creditors can obtain information, lodge claims and receive updates on our current appointment via the MYOB Recovery Portal: